Visual Encyclopedia

Book

More posts about this topic

Ad

Giant Book Furniture

Bringing kids up right.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

Lois Lowry talks about The Giver's transition to the big screen. I am so excited for this movie! Fingers crossed it stays true to the book.

Had no idea this could even be done!

I would really like the instructions on how to do this!

Contributed by Josh Milligan

30 Retreats for Book Lovers

Start writing those bucket lists now.

I need this. Truly. Where would I wear it, you ask? Everywhere.

Sylvia Beach Hotel

THE hotel for book lovers. Each room honors a different author—from Mark Twain to Ernest Hemingway to JK Rowling!

The Chocolate Library

Chocolate with book quotes!? And they sell books, too? My birthday is in May; just go ahead and order me anything/everything on this site.

This is wonderful! Definitely give it a read. I'm partial to V: V is for Vengeance, seeking Cure: Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë Beware the snowball effect of getting your own back: taking revenge inevitably sets into motion a chain reaction of revenge and counter-revenge, ending in destruction for all. You may begin Brontë's moor-top masterpiece with vengeance in your heart, but you'll end it drained of all thoughts except that of needing a nice, reviving cup of tea.

Yes, I've done things at book sales I'm not proud of. But really, that old lady had it coming. She was crowding me. And she tried to take the last copy of Pride and Prejudice. Some things mean war.

We've been there. We've all been there.