Visual Encyclopedia

Book

More posts about this topic

Ad

If you like e-books and you have a library card, check out this site!

Contributed by Andrea Krieter

If you like to read, then this is the place for you. Tracks your books, lets you know when ones you want to read are available. I would also highly suggest you join some of the groups on this site. The one I'm apart of is called Shut Up & Read. The have monthly discussions, games, give-aways, Read it and Reaps, and more. Try this site out, you won't be disappointed!

Contributed by Andrea Krieter

She's my favorite writer. Amazing author.

Contributed by Caitlin Molloy

It's simple, but mind blowing!!!

Contributed by Alyssa Green

Not up to par with book terminology? Here's some terms used to describe a book. Words like "diaper" clearly have more than one meaning.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

So why do books exist and what purpose do they serve? John Green yells at us in a humorous tone about the idea that authors don't matter, the feelings books communicate about individuals, and the way literature connects us. He has some great points, but still not sure how happy authors would be to hear their purpose doesn't matter.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

We learn a lot from reading. Like how to organize a government and then turn around and bring it down. Or how to fall in love, or how to move past anything. What have these books taught you?

Contributed by Sammo Lea

Books are used to read. You can mostly see them in at school where students use for each subject.

Contributed by Jessica Navarrete