Visual Encyclopedia

Book

More posts about this topic

Ad

Stranded

Met the author in person... He has to be one of the nicest well rounded, smartest people i've ever met, I was so sad to learn his pet bear passed away a few years back...

Contributed by Jamie Caron

Definitely best outdoors book...

A downright classic, the entire series had me coming back for more, Gary Paulson is an amazing author!

Harry potter, best series of all time?

Is harry potter not the best series of all time? I kinda gotta say theres no book that can even begin to hold a candle to it... How many other teenagers have read another several thousand page series?

MockingJay

Third book was a total letdown I thought... First two really build up the series, but it just didn't hold the tension like the last one, felt like a sorrowful wimper of a finish rather than a satisfying sigh...

Anyone else absolutely love this book? Bartimaeus was totally one of the best books ive ever read with footnotes!

My side of the mountian

This was an awesome series of books... Really takes the who out in nature thing to a whole new level because he does it willingly...

"Brave New World" compared with "1984"

Contributed by Keri Potter

16 Best Dystopian Books. My favorites: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

The best places to get free books.

Ever start a book only for it to end up hiding your favorite bookmark for months and months until you open it again? Here's an inforgraphic on the Abandonment of Books--why we abandon them, and which books are abandoned most often.

Contributed by Sammo Lea