Visual Encyclopedia

Bible

More posts about this topic

Ad

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour than silver and gold. Proverbs 22:1

Contributed by Brittney Henry

Don't just tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is!

Contributed by Brittney Henry

Proverbs 3: 5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. How true are those words. With everything going on in our family at the moment these words give me comfort.

Contributed by Kayla Walker Medlin

Great scriptures for different needs

Contributed by Lindsay Favero

GOD

Contributed by ElLi BonillaFlores

Funny and handy video on the highlights of the bible

Contributed by Mariely Mejorado

Worship

Psalms 7:17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high. Psalms 18:1-3, 46-50 I will love thee, O Lord , my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord , who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord , among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Contributed by Lulu Peralta

Many are the plans of a man's heart, but God will direct his steps.

Contributed by Grace Li-Haug

In-N-Out Burgers and God

Why do you think In-N-Out is so successful?

Contributed by Vanessa Lam

I am a christian and I was asked a very legitimate question by my friend: How do we know the bible is real? This is a question that has baffled many. Is the bible valid? What makes it distinct from other Holy Books? Can the bible be trusted? The bible is the only thing that has been proven over and over and has never failed. This is proof.

Contributed by Annette Okonofua