Visual Encyclopedia

Baking

More posts about this topic

Ad

I never thought I could be good at baking, until I moved out of my parents house. Before my mom did all the baking and cooking, but once I was out of there it was up to me. Turns out I'm pretty great at it! I try new recipes as much as possible (economical problems) and every time I surprise myself by how delicious it tastes. My point here is, if you think you can't cook/bake, just try it! You could turn out to be one of the world's next greatest chefs! (:

Contributed by Cristal Guzman

Cream Pies!

Here is an image of a cream pie, banana to be exact! Baking a cream pie HOMEMADE is easier then it seems. Crust is baked with holes poked all around to prevent a crust from puffing up. Let the crust cool once baked. Whilr cooling make your filling, whether it is pudding from a package or made on the stove top. Once the crust is cooled pour the pudding that was just made into the pie right away so it can become solid (can be done in the oven to start and make cutting easier or straight into the fridge). After a few hours, the pie should be pretty solid and ready to eat. Add whipped cream too for an extra yummy taste!

Contributed by Mary Galvan

Despicable Me Cupcakes!!

Do you think minions are adorable?? So do I! A simple way to make minion cupcakes: Make the cupcakes Cut a Twinkie in half, stick smarties to it with icing. These will be the goggles Simply draw on the hair, eyes, and goggle strap with black icing! If you need ideas to help draw on icing, put the icing in a plastic sandwich bag and cut out the corner. Easy way to ice like a pro!

Contributed by Kelly MacMillan

Who says you can't have apple pie without apples? If you have zucchini use that instead in any recipe containing apples, it tastes just as good. It's a great way to get kids to eat the vegetables to.

Contributed by Jamie Lynne Biddle

Vanilla Orange Cupcake

This is a cupcake I baked from scratch with fresh oranges and a vanilla glaze topped with an orange slice

Contributed by Nicole Cristiano

arent these adorable...and don't be afraid to get creative with the batter. My suggestion, look around the kitchen for some type of fruit, candy, or ice cream topping. I once found turtle chocolates and threw them in. The cupcakes were so popular I found an easier way to make them, Chocolate chips, crushed peanuts, and caramel sauce

Contributed by Katie Rose Palmer

This is done with cheese cake but I cant wait to use actual cake batter

Contributed by Katie Rose Palmer

Need ideas on decorating a cake? Here is an instructional video on how to make a rose swirl cake decoration!

Contributed by Amanda Jenkins

Step-by-step instructions on how to create icing roses. It even instructs you on a great method of how to actually put the rose on the cake!

Contributed by Amanda Jenkins

LOVE COOKIE DOUGH? Don't be scared to eat as much as you want! Simple and sweet recipe, no scary side effects :)

Contributed by Angelia Clark