Visual Encyclopedia

Art

More posts about this topic

Ad

Melted Crayons

This melted crayon art is different from the typical ones you see. Although is uses the same concept with the umbrella, this one is 3-D. It makes it more realistic with the wax coming down and dripping onto the umbrella.

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Double Exposure LOVE!

I'm addicted to this amazing technique. - Sara Byrne is a photographer who creates a lot of double exposure works. You might have seen some of her works before. More than that, she also posted a short clip on Youtube teaching how to take photos using double exposure technique.

Contributed by Yulissa Diaz

Hang in there. You might think he is doing nonsense, he is NOT. He creates amazing spray paint artwork! check it out (:

Contributed by Yulissa Diaz

Pencil Carving

These are some really cool carvings made from pencils. All of the wood from the pencil has been scraped off and then the graphite inside has been carved into these cool designs! I can't imagine the patience that went into creating these!

Portrait

This is a cool abstract portrait!

Tree

This would be so cool to see how this turns out. It is such a unique idea. This basically is capturing the way the wind blows the tree

String

This is all colorful string. When I first looked at it, I thought there were colored lights being used to light up this area, but it is actually made out of string.

Realism

This is an amazing piece because it is so realistic, it is hard to draw glass and make it look right. I have struggled so many times. The person who drew this must be very talented, and practiced a lot!

Amazing

You'd have to look VERY closely to find this. Amazing art, very unique

Contributed by N'Deya Gray

Can You See It?

Where are these tiny masterpieces? This is like art to ants, its amazingggg

Contributed by N'Deya Gray