Visual Encyclopedia

Art

More posts about this topic

Ad

Chair Art

This chair is really cool, it is a regular upholstered chair, but it has artwork on the back, the site I found this on does not really explain what it is but it still looks cool. This wouldn't be the piece I choose for my living room though.

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Coffee Art

Maria A. Aristidou uses coffee instead of paint to make artwork. She normally creates images of pop icons and posts them online.

Contributed by Katlyn Powers

amazing

:-)

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Love this

I love this.

Contributed by Wendylynn Capote

Infinity Room

Infinity Room by Yayoi Kusama

Spacial Sculpture

This is created by suspending buttons on strings. Each button needs to be in the right place on the string in order to fit with the rest of the buttons. Go to the site to see more cool examples of this.

Ice Cream

This is a hyper realistic painting of an ice cream cone. It is an oil painting done by Mary Ellen Johnson in 2010.

Sprawling Paper Nervous System

Barbara Wildenboer creates sculptured from cut books. The sliced paper comes out of the book's spine. Wildenboer often chooses books that contain scientific matter and she uses the words and images from the book as inspiration for her art.

Contributed by Katlyn Powers

Thor on chair

Boredom can lead to great things such as this Thor drawn on a library chair.

Realistic Egg

This is an oil painting done by Tjalf Sparnaay. He is a self taught dutch artist. This is an amazingly realistic painting especially for someone who has no formal training