Art

More posts about this topic

Ad

A Midnight's Summer Dream

Contributed by Jessica Sara

Heaven....

Contributed by Jessica Sara

Artist: Mary Logan

"Mary Logan is a New Orleans based visual artist and an art educator who paints at the Aquarium Gallery and Studios. Her work is interesting in that despite the threads of bright, even neon, hues, the overall effect is somewhat moody, with plenty of blues, black, and gray, grounding the pieces." - More info from Design Milk - design-milk.com

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Nature Inspires Paper Art

Weburbanist says: "What starts as a scientific study takes on a life of its own, guided only by the imagination of artist Rogan Brown as he transforms a sheet of paper into a masterful sculpture with thousands of tiny incisions. Rogan takes his inspiration from natural organic forms, mineral and vegetal, ranging from microscopic individual cells to large-scale geological formations." More info: weburbanist.com

Design Milk shares: "Working with crystals, chromed metal, precious stones, mirrors, and optical glass, Dutch artist Suzan Drummen designs labor-intensive landscape floor installations that are full of illusions and optical effects creating a visual array of colorful eye candy. Each component is individually placed by hand making up the massively intricate patterns that adorn gallery and museum floors." More info: design-milk.com

I created this website in my web design class. I had a choice to do anything to the website that I wanted and I decided to do a portfolio. It has work from college, all the way back to high school. Check it out!

Contributed by Rachel Douglas

My drawing

My Marilyn Monroe drawing was done in pencil and I just drew this from a simple and beautiful photograph of her

Contributed by Courtney Haeick

Dirty Mouth

This is just a practice painting I did on photoshop.

Contributed by Quentrez George

Interactive Painting Sports Flying Fruit (video)

Contributed by Fatima Chaudhry

Starfish EYE

Svenja Jödicke (Germany): Eye Art

Contributed by Fatima Chaudhry