Visual Encyclopedia

Art

More posts about this topic

Ad

A picture speaks a thousand words .... a few words spoken to me from this - a release of all sorrows and burdens

Contributed by Makayla Rushing

Relief

A picture speaks a thousand words .... a few words spoken to me from this - a release of all sorrows and burdens

Contributed by Makayla Rushing

Drawing

This is a drawing of A torso that I did from life. It was a lot of fun working on It. It took about 2 months working about 2 hours a day. Ive loved every minute of it.

Contributed by Hannah Lopez

Art

Art

This is a drawing I did from the Bargue drawing course. This is a course used to train artist to draw some of the best artist in the world have done this course. Most really good art schools still teach this course. I recommend it to all aspiring artist.

Learn from someone great

The photo above is from my art teacher Chris Manwaring. So far he has taught me about painting, drawing and to actually think about what I'm doing. As an aspiring artist it has been amazing to have such a great teacher who actually knows what they are doing. I couldnt ask for better.

Great Painters

So everybody thinks that the greatest painters only existed during the Renaissance. This is incorrect. Above is an artist named John Singer Sargent, in my opinion the greatest artist of his day. So as we can see that you didn't have to be alive in the Renaissance to be a great artist there are still around today. So don't lose hope of becoming great, you just have too work hard and have patience in your work. Don't go for good enough. Go for jaw dropping, amazing.

Greek statues

Some of the most influential people to the art world would be the Greek. When designing statues the Greek shrived for perfection and beauty. They not only took their time in the design but they also used math. So art wasn't just about feeling it was about figuring out what was the most pleasing to the eyes. So they took their time and thought about every part of the being they were creating. They were genius.

Painting

This is my second painting that I have done. When first beginning to paint the best thing to practice is your values. When your values are off the whole painting will look off.

Run away love

This painting is by a young girl name crystal Rhodes of a scared and young African American girl who was raped constantly by the different men in the background of the painting.

Contributed by Kayla Shaneice Johnson

Beauty is about Perception

This image is eye opening.

Contributed by Kindle Rickman