Visual Encyclopedia

Anime

More posts about this topic

Ad

Anime Information

Anime is often a short version for animation usually of Japanese origin, but there are exceptions. Like a story Anime is the drawn form of a plots of character doing something either entirely supernatural or incredibly normal, but interesting.

Contributed by Ariel Pinales

Miyazaki is considered a master of film. Not only is his storytelling superb, his art is remarkable. His films include "Howle's Moving Castle", "Spirited Away" and many more. In the United States his movies are published by Pixar. For each of his movies Miyazaki draws the whole storyboard entirely by himself. He has a son named Goro who is also pursuing a career in film. Also, in each movie you can see something that relates to his studio's name, Studio Ghibli.

Contributed by Kethry Warren

or those of you that watch anime on a regular basis, this site is great to do so. Everything is organized, it runs smoothly, content loads fast, updated on time and most of all FREE :)

Contributed by Savannah Rubalcava

Sword Art Online

For those of you that like fantasy anime, I would definitely recommend sword art online. It has a perfect mixture of fighting, fantasy, drama, romance, and suspense!

Contributed by Savannah Rubalcava

With anime you can write it in your own way. I write fan fiction but I make sure that I give credit to the original creator of that anime or manga. I make no profit because I don't own the anime I wouldn't be fair if I did it anyway.

Contributed by Megan Johnson

Anime Fanfiction

With the wonderful love of anime, there comes the brilliant idea of fanfiction. Not only can you create your own stories to live your dreams, but you can create/edit pictures to show your love for a character. Here is a picture of Sanada Yukimura from Sengoku Basara with my own character.

Contributed by Lindsey Knee

Howl's Moving Castle

"You who swallowed a falling star, o’ heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."

Contributed by Gloriana Michelle Calderon

SNK

SNK

Attack on the Titans

Contributed by Gloriana Michelle Calderon

If you've been keeping up to date with the recent anime being aired, you've probably encountered Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) quite a few times. I honestly rate this anime a 10/10. If you enjoy suspense (and trust me, this anime is filled with it), incredible animation quality, good plot and characters, and you haven't seen it, do it! Maybe this amazing opening will motivate you :D

Contributed by Gianella Contreras

Anime has really helped people come out of their shell and it also helps you find new friends that enjoy the same things you do. For me, anime really helps in bonding with your friends that like the same thing by sleeping over, getting under a blanket and watch some good anime with maybe some snacks and hot cocoa. You could also talk to them about the new episode that came out and what were your reactions and thoughts on it. In a world where everybody is so judgmental, it can get a bit hard for others to accept things that are out of the ordinary and not part of the usual status quo. Aside from that, anime also really helps you relate with whatever thing you may be going through at the moment. The most emotional attachment you can get from a character is seeing yourself through them. Although some experiences are unrealistic, it's still pretty nice seeing some connections. What's been some of your experiences with anime?

Contributed by Gianella Contreras