Visual Encyclopedia

Acne vulgaris

More posts about this topic

Ad

Acne occurs when your pores become clogged by greasy secretions by the skin’s sebaceous glands.

Contributed by Akiel Hunte

ProActiv

Contributed by Akiel Hunte

How to heal acne -- non-topical and topical remedies!

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Top 10 Acne remedies listed in order of potency -- useful!

This is an AMAZING collection of natural ways to combat acne. Oil cleansing method at night, honey cleansing method in the morning, apple cider vinegar and witch hazel toner, custom face oil, and a honey + cinnamon + nutmeg spot treatment.

10 awesome, simple natural was to combat acne. I like to mix all of them together and create a bi-weekly mask of turmeric, egg, honey, milk, lemon juice, and flour.

The powers of letting honey sit on the face for 20 minutes a day. Great results.

FIFTY natural acne remedies. Here's some of my favs 1. Take some oatmeal powder and add lemon juice, turmeric, honey, and curd to it. Crush some green tea leaves in it and make a paste. Apply the mixed paste evenly on your face and make it dry for 30 minutes. Wash your face with clean water and you will be surprised to see rejuvenated skin. 2. Take some honey and put it on large pimples and then cover it with a clean Band-Aid. Go to sleep. 3. Honey should be in double proportion of kosher salt and some little amount of lemon juice makes it into a complete paste. This paste makes a wonderful scrub and works best as the ingredient which exfoliates and sterilizes the skin. 4. Drink green tea and lemon water 5. Dark spot faders: lemon juice, aspirin

I couldn't keep consistency with this acne-treating product because of the drying time in between the steps. However, it did work somewhat. However, I would suggest an in-store brand, because the ingredients are very similar and you'd save oodles of cash.

To prevent acne scars, do not pick or pop acne pustules. It seems pretty obvious, but you'd be surprised how easy it is. I used to do that and it left scars. Pick up a new habit.