Fun, No Essay Scholarship. $300 every month.
Sussle is viral stuff posted by students like you. We want to help you pay for college by doing something that you already enjoy, and makes the world more fun!
No essay, no application, no GPA
Just post viral stuff that:
- Tells us something cool.
- Makes us laugh out loud!
- Is so beautiful, we can't stop looking.
- Touches our hearts.
- Is timely.
- Is unique, unusual, or little known.
Who is eligible
- High school seniors, or current full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited college or university in Merica.
- Do post the best, most interesting, viral content.
- Do use the Facebook Share button on your post, and ask friends and family to do the same though it's not required.
- Do fill out your profile so people know who you are.
- Do post to relevant topics. Be specific.
- Don't beg for likes in your post. They'll be deleted.
- Don't post what others have already posted. They'll be deleted too.
- Don't post to an overly broad topic or the wrong topic.
- The student who has the most viral post at the top of the leaderboard by the deadline wins INSTANTLY (pending verification of eligibility).
- It's an easy scholarship, no?
Deadline to enter
The Sussle Scholarship is currently on hiatus while we look for corporate sponsors. Please check back next month.
If you believe in what we're doing, please tell others.
Even more information for the curious
Wow, you scrolled down this far? Here's your reward :)
- Who's behind the scholarship?
Me, Chuck Kao, and a small team of elves (as in Santa's, not LOTR).
- Is the Sussle Scholarship legit?
Hell yeah! We are listed by hundreds of high schools and colleges. We have awarded over $20,000 to students so far, and have many Sussle Scholarship alums.
- When did Sussle start?
Sussle started when the world ended in 2012, so it's still a baby.
- Why are you offering this scholarship?
I come from a first-generation immigrant family that scraped by running restaurants, laundromats, (fill in other stereotypical small businesses). I went to an Ivy League school thanks to a lot of grants and student loans. I'm so grateful for all the help I received, and now I want to help other students afford college.
- How do you create an account? Is Facebook the only way to register?
When you post, you'll be asked to sign in with Facebook. Yes, it's the only way to register. We do this to ensure that everyone on Sussle is a real person.
- Do you sell our data to other companies?
Really? The world has jaded you. No, we don't sell your data.
- How do you make money?
Wow, you must be a business major. Would you ask a baby how it makes money? Like any baby, Sussle's only job is to grow healthy. We show some ads, but we're mostly self-funded. And yes, there are blue skies painted on its nursery ceiling.